Feeling a little lost when it comes to your wedding flowers?
With all of the planning that goes into your wedding, it can feel overwhelming pretty quickly. Should you go with flowers that are trendy or should you go with something timeless? Where is the best place to invest in flowers for your ceremony or reception? Planning the florals for your wedding is a big deal and we are to help with all of it! We want you to be excited about being engaged and worry less about all of the flower decisions for your wedding.
We got you!
We are here to help you navigate all of your flower decisions so they reflect you as a couple on your wedding day. Don’t worry about not knowing the names of the flowers or what colors compliment each other best. Our team is here to help you make sense of all of your Pinterest boards and assist you in developing a look that is distinctly you! We will help you figure out what options are best suited for your specific needs and provide you with the most value for your big day.
Here's what to expect
Let’s break down the steps that you can expect while working with us on your wedding, shall we?
- Fill out our initial intake form so we can get some basic info on your wedding
- Fill out the questionnaire so we can get a feel for what you need
- Schedule a quick phone call (or zoom call if you prefer) to say hello and get to know you a bit more, because an email just isn’t the same as an actual conversation on the phone!
- Pay our $25 consultations fee, which covers our time and design input on your proposal
- 3 in person meetings.
- Meeting 1 – Tell me all your flower dreams for your wedding
- Meeting 2 – We present your design proposal to you. You pay a 50% deposit to hold your date. Sign your contract.
- Meeting 3 – 1 month before your wedding. Make any necessary adjustments, review final details. Pay balance.